Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our choices are ultimately our own responsibility!

Yesterday I spent the whole day with Coney. I woke up hearing my phone ring endlessly. For those of you who doesn't know, she's a very good friend of mine back in highschool. We happen to love the same things and sometimes even follow the same fate when it comes to our relationships. gaahhh! In short we are twin sisters by heart. heeeh!

So since she's too busy with work I didn't wanna blow her off just because I only had 6 hours of sleep. I know I mentioned in my previous post that I sleep more than 8 hours normal. yawn!

I took her to Cubao-X. She said she hasn't been there. We had pasta and pizza over unending chika and next thing we know she's in Stoic panic buying on some dresses!



I really want to bring that jumpsuit home but it was too big. I have to make a few adjustments not to mention that I find it a bit pricey too! If it's still there on my next visit well that would mean that it's really meant for me.





Wish ko lang malamig sa Pilipinas!















She had to get her picture taken for her London trip. We played around the tiny studio for fun! She will be gone for a month and it's sad. But I'm excited since she promised to get me a finsk wedge! =)






Tomorrow is a big day for me! I have to undergo some sort of a certification for ADM 201. It's kind of a big deal for work. My brain is bleeding right now. Think Apex codes in the movie "Matrix" whew! Wish me luck!

It's going to be a long night for me! Goodnight ladies! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment