Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

FADAL for Isang Litrong Liwanag

Hello loves! Sorry for not posting for a while. Last Wednesday I attended an event held at Republiq. I was there to support Mike and Karl. This was an event by FADAL for Isang Litrong Liwanag.

I started the night by having dinner with Allan together with Aisa and Mitch then we're off to see the show.













These are the runway photos I have. I know I suck at it. It's probably because I was too lazy to come up front to take pictures or I was just enjoying the show with Aisa. Or both! lol! For better pictures please visit Aisa and Melai's blog. =)

















The girls...





















This was my first encounter with Karl. I came up to him and introduced myself by shaking his hand and I was surprised when he responded by saying my last name! Such humility coming from someone that's already famous! Everyone was right. He's super nice! I have more reasons to love him!





I also got to meet Ulysses King! I told him I have his cape.





If you haven't heard about Isang Litrong Liwanag go check this video! I was so amazed!


Ciao for now I'm metting Eunice for lunch! =) Have a great day fashionistas!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for following back my blog, dear! :-) I love your outfit here! Would've been great if you have a solo full body shot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me. Such an honour.
    I am following you, too now.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls all look great! looks like you had a blast that night. :)


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel sad still that i didn't make it to this :( but you looked really pretty, aie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to you, i have an outfit post! haha :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!

    @Nicole: Thanks babe! I'm looking forward to meet you soon! =)

    @Ava: Thanks love! Yeah we were really waiting for you guys the whole time. Good thing we had the chance to hang and chat. Fun padin =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit, really like the headband! Thanks for your comment on my blog too :).

    http://fashionsuicides.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh. you were also there at the FADAL show last time.
    sad i didn't see you and melai.. and the rest of your blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im in looooove with this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your blog! you are so cute and your style is amazing!
    consider me as your newest follower!! :)

    xx ju - juBook

    ReplyDelete