Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspiration

I got these photos in my email sent by a very good friend of mine. She's married and she has kids. She can pass a 20-something year old woman but she's actually older. We've been talking a lot about how much effort it requires to look good when you're in your late 30's with a day job and kids. And then the kids decide to get a pet and there's household chores and more chores. lol! It's crazy!

Her email said "These girls are tired but still chic! Talk about haggard glam! Let's post this in our desks at work for inspiration. NO to being losyang no matter what!"









I am not always tired at work but I might just print this and put it up my board. Thanks a lot for the talk babe! I know you're reading this because I forced you to follow my blog! lol! Here's to never losyang ever! =)

9 comments:

  1. thank you for your lovely compliment! :) omg i love her knee hi boots here, if she was sleeping like that next to me i would take those off along with her leopard print bags and run away hahaha :P

    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sowsyal ngang mga haggard yan a :D dapat ganyan ang look ko sa next byahe, hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots (first photo)...yes to " NO to being losyang no matter what!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY THEM BOOOOTS!!!!! i'm guessing "losyang" isn't the best thing to be? LOL! how sweet of your friend to provide the inspiration. wish i had equally fashion-conscious friends. unfortunately, i seem to always hang out with the underdressed crowd thus i'm always seen as the SUPER overdresser. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!im super inspired to dress up today.hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow they're still so hot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! haggard but still poised and glam! :)
    new follower here!

    -Rache
    http://fashionistarchitect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never look that good when I'm tired. And I'm not 30 with kids!

    ReplyDelete