Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Perouvian Wasteland Photo Exhibit

Here's what I wore to Ayala Museum for Status magazine's Perouvian Wasteland exhibit last Saturday.




Necklace from Karma, Fur vest-DIY, Shirt- thrifted, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, Ring- Anagon, Headband from Evita Peroni



















Some photos from the event




With Mr. Perou and Status Magazine's Editor in Chief, Rosario Herrera together with Catch G.




With Catch and JP Singson




Catch, JOnessa, moi and Nicole

Photos by Mr. Perou









Vivienne Westwood



Katy Perry



Grace Jones













Photos by Catch...




I didn't go to the after party in Robot anymore because the boyfriend and I were too hungry so we opted to have dinner in Greenbelt instead.

I'm so happy that I am finally done with the Kick Off party that I helped organize at work. We're crossing our fingers for 100% attendance or at least 90% heeeh.

On a different note Nicole of Soule Phenomenon texted me saying the the cross wedges are ready! I'm a happy girl! Will do an outfit post wearing that for sure! Way to make me feel better because I am currently experiencing so much pain right now. My wisdom tooth turnd out to be impacted and it needs to be taken out. Surgeries scare the hell out of me. I didn't know how painful this is until the past two horrible days. Anyway, I don't wanna bore you with so much of this so ciao for now loves! =) Goodnight!

28 comments:

  1. i love the diy vest aie :) it glam up your outfit even more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing art work and photography love your fur vest and necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty necklace! good pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang ganda ng fur vest - and the shoes , bee eying for it couple of moths now :) hope its not late to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang galing ah DIY ung fur vest :) lavet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit especially your fur vest and necklace, Aie!! :) Can't believe 'twas DIY! :-O You already sis!! Haha and I'm excited for your cross wedges! Goodluck with your surgery, btw. It'll be fine. :)

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit - I love the edgy twist that your spiked necklace and fur vest add to your classic ensemble. Just beautiful!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! Ang bongga ng vest mo :)

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sayang I wasn't able to attend! :(

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the art looks awesome! love the outfit!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun event and love all the photos. I adore your necklace too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Looks like you had a great time! Love that shot of Katy Perry! I love those Jeffrey Campbells and how you styled your top with that daring necklace!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing Pictures!
    really inspiring...

    brilliant blog!

    kiss vanessa win

    www.vanessa-win.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your litas and that necklace. I also saved that photo of Vivian Westwood to my desktop. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that necklace! Great look!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look beautiful!

    Don't worry about your wisdom tooth. I had all 4 out last September! It will be over before you know it :) Just be ready to only eat soup and ice cream for a few days!

    A Fictional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!

    I just wanted to make sure I thanked you for visiting my blog and posting a comment! (I replied to your comment but I wasn't sure if you saw my reply.)

    It really meant a lot to me to see someone taking the time to look at my pictures!

    Your outfit looks super adorable, especially the necklace :)
    I'm sorry to hear about your wisdom tooth but I'm sure everything will go well with your surgery!


    ~Alice

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your necklace - amazing!

    xo
    Chelsea
    http://abitofsass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great! I love your fur scarf:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You got a photo with mr perou! jelly! I love your outfit too, so fit for the occasion! classy. ♥

    I'm giving away tickets for two to jazz concert and four-course dinner at ACACIA HOTEL for EAT JAZZ LOVE this Valentine's Day! Click here to join!

    xx Cat
    www.sinosicat.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love those prints. So cool. Great necklace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your necklace!

    www.mymoodmyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. it was a simple outfit but yet you paired it up with a great necklace and vest. love the concept of this outfit.

    love,
    http://sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete