So I was in Cebu for the Sinulog festival. It was totally unplanned. I met up with some of my very good blogger friends for our new year's dinner and that's when it came up. Being my "always available" self lately, I didn't really give them a hard time convincing me. Besides, it sounded really fun. And yes, it truly was! More later.
Here are some beach photos Ana took of me. (Thank you love!)
Shades: Rayban Aviator, Bottom: Nudo, Top: Gift from a friend, Hat from Boracay
Yolo Bracelet from Anagon, Watch: Technomarine
Necklace from Aisa Ipac
I have been busy dealing with change lately and I have quite a few realizations to share. While these are things that we already know, it still pays to be reminded sometimes. Allow me to use bullet points so I wont over share by explaining each one further and put you to sleep.
- words are powerful that it can encourage or destroy
- that it's okay to have more guts than you are given credit for
- that in this circus, no one is safe and safety nets are but imaginary and unreal
- that its okay to embrace imperfections
- that no matter what, you still get to decide what happens next
- that it's fun not to plan sometimes
- that smiling does so much for me
- and happiness is a choice
I know there's a lot more but I am too sleepy to function. Let's see some bloopers while taking my outfit shots shall we?
Good night for now loves! Happy to be back in the ballgame! =)