Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lazy Sunday!

The following are pictures from yesterday. Aparently I didn't get the time to blog. It was my bday celebration over an early dinner with my family. We were all lazy to go out so we ordered in. I had so much fun! My sisters and cousins came by and Eunice was there too. Good conversation over so much good food! It was a little sad Papa's in New York and he couldn't make it but he was on the phone doing roll call anyway so it seemed like he was there too.

This was what I was wearing... I'm into staying in lately and I don't know what's happening to me. Not that I'm always out but I'm getting so comfortable lounging at home lately. Is this what being 27 normally make you feel? Or is it just me? Anyway, my friends think this is ridiculous so we're off to a post bday dinner and drinks on Saturday. Will keep you posted on that. =)







- this Nautica shirt was my Dad's (cropped it and now this is mine)
- this shorts is my favorite project! It was an old pants from my closet
- snake skin printed scarf from Zara
- snake bracelet from a bazaar in Eastwood
- Gray ankle boots from Nine West

Best gift I have gotten so far:




0 comments:

Post a Comment