Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SUNDAY LOVE

Sunday mornings are not complete without having my one moment of peace. I went out for a big breakfast and found myself in Starbucks just near Allan's office. Yes he works on Sundays boohoo!




I took some pictures before leaving the house. Here's what I was wearing.





The romper was from greenhills and that Blazer was an old one from my closet.

I changed my mind and decided to wear my Sperry Top-siders on my way out. It's been a long time since I last slip my feet on these. Oh Sperry how I missed you! It was a gift from my dad.





The cuffs! Oh geez you won't believe it! I got it for only P25. It was on sale at 2 for P50. A friend introduced this store to me. She had me swear not to tell anyone her little secret. Sorry bout that. But if you really really want to know I'll tell you where to reach my friend so you can bug her. *wink*

clue: R_c__ell Ba__ar, and they don't sell used items. =)



Before going to Marcam's birthday celebration Allan and I dropped by Cubao-x. I love this place! I love that all the stores are artsy artsy. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures because my camera gave up on me so early...




Anyway I found myself getting mysef a greige (the new beige) flats from Janilyn and a maxi skirt from Stoic. I'm too short for a maxi skirt but let's see how it works. I'll post pics as soon as I get to use it. =)

Last week was all about friends getting engaged. This weekend was all about spending. Bad bad bad! I need a new TV series to follow to keep my ass on the couch.

On a different note, look what I found in my mail today!



It's fashioweek again! Whose show are you watching this season?

2 comments: