Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

WHILE NO ONE'S LOOKING

I got a call from Anj wanting to meet up. Here's a quick post while waiting for her and Mady.

I have been battling with my impatient self for the past few hours. Been apartment hunting for two sad days now. I went out to visit what seemed perfect when I was browsing some photos online. Sadly it looked smaller than the way it was presented in the ad. I have yet to find the perfect apartment for all my stuff! Gahhh! So today I looked around with Allan and it is always funny to see how people just assume that we are moving in together. Allan and I played along to avoid unecessary explanations and kind of enjoyed it. I caught myself touching my tummy while talking- wahehe I got carried away!

Below are photos taken from Allan's phone. The shorts was an old pants. I got it during my first ever thrifting expedition online. I will tell you more about that in my upcoming posts. In the meantime leme enjoy my ice blended caramel while I daydream about moving in to my perfect apartment. ;)




Have a great Sunday Fashionistas!

2 comments:

  1. beautifull outfit :D i'm your follower from now :) if you want to follow me this is my site :)
    http://martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks! I'll go check yours too =)

    ReplyDelete