Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

LET'S SUPPORT PINOY DESIGNERS

I woke up with a bad headache . I wanted to go to SMX and Worldtrade bazaar but I'm afraid I won't be able to endure places that are too crowded. Or maybe (just maybe) subconsciously, I'm trying really hard to stop myself from spending! *pat on the back*




I had to use my sako bag for today's shopping expedition. Obviously, I was still hoping I'd change my mind on SMX and Worldtrade. Talk about the battle against myself there! Who am I?!

So I went to Podium to get the "Jerome Ang" top that I have been eyeing for. I was dismayed when I found out that he already pulled his collection out last week. Err! But I did get a few things that made me very very happy!



"What's in the brown bag?" is not the question but rather "Who is in the brown bag?" =)

PUEY QUINONES




ULYSSES KING



YAKO REYES


All from the spring-summer collection 2011 as seen in the runway during PFW. I am very excited to rock these soon!

I also dropped by Muji to get the shoe boxes that I ordered last month. And since I'm already in BHS I dropped by Dimensione to check the shoe sale. I'm glad nothing catched my eye. whew! I have mastered self-control today and I'm very proud of myself!



I am so done with shopping this cut off. I would have to wait for my next pay check. I always try to keep my 50-30-20 rule. 50% needs, 30% wants and 20% savings. No more "wants" for me this week! =(

Goodnight loves!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I completely agree with you! Let's support local designers, they are talented and creative!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! I wish ur here to see the PFW. =)

    ReplyDelete