Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Impulse & Co. BTS

I haven't really mentioned anywhere that I am modeling for Impulse & Co bags. I'm not a model and It's not like It's normal for me to get asked to do such. heeh! That's why I was deeply flattered when Reesh contacted me. I had such a great time! Thanks so much for this wonderful opportunity!

I didn't get to take photos but thanks to Nicole's sister for the BTS shots! =)























































Add them on FB! =)


I'll share more photos once I get a copy. =)

Oxygen show na talaga next! =)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits and pics! I love the leggins!

    Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda mo, babe! hehe perfect for modeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow mowwdel:) work it girl! I wish they'd have my size sa leggings :)...ganda designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so cool! (: and the bags look amazing (:

    ReplyDelete