Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Poshly Pampered

I had the chance to have a pampering treat in Posh Nails last Sunday and I was happy when I found out that I'm scheduled together with Pax, Ana and Ava! =)

Here's what I originally planned on wearing that day...





headband from Evita Peroni, Thrifted top and skirt, shoes from Janilyn, belt from Terranova, necklace from 101 New York

















This is the other pair I got from Janilyn recently. I got it for only P599 ($14)





But I ended up changing my top and my belt. =)





I know I shared with you how I loved their coffee themed mani pedi a few months back. This time I tried the Pinacolada. I must say that I think I like this even better. The pineapple scent is really good and very refreshing! I walked out a happy girl! =)

Here are some photos from Posh Nails.









I love how Ava jazzed up her Hangten shirt!













They have a kiddie corner where kids can play while mommy is having a mani pedi.

This baby girl is really cute. I think her reaction in this photo borders from being shy to being annoyed that a random person is taking her photo. lol!













It was hard to choose among a bunch of OPI nail colors. Here's my pick! =)





They ordered coffee from Starucks for us! Uhh it was a lovely day!









I love the ambiance!





If you haven't yet, go try getting a Pinacolada themed footspa! The foot and hand massage was the part I love most! Thank you Posh Nails for this wonderful treat! And thanks for the coffee too! =)

Click here and check out their branches! Go and get pampered you know you deserve it! =)

15 comments:

  1. I so want your gold wedge, it's super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh =) girls are so pretty!=)


    I like your look! I like how u mixed girlyness with military style!!

    That's so hard, but u made a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! And I love that you had Starbucks and that they had a kiddie place. Lol. Hope the one in Paranaque has the kiddie thing, too :) Shall try it soon.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I also love that you had Starbucks and I love that they had a kiddie corner. I hope their Paranaque branch has one, too. Will try it soon :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty on your outfit!! :)) looks like you guys really had a nice bonding time. :)

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look totally so Urban chic!! :D The second outfit gives more of a playful and young feels <3 Pedi & meni is just the right thing to do to unwind during the wkend ;D

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet outfit! I LOVE the belt!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    Come enter my Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look Aie, chic and preppy! :) I shall try at posh nails, love their cozy and cute place!


    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking fab as always aie! ;) i love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaawwwww you loook so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna have a spa treatment that much!
    I love your necklace and the skirt of your outfit :) Would you like to follow each other??
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, awesome shoes. Love the pics.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! Love that your top and skirt are thrifted, I would've never known that!

    Nix

    ReplyDelete