Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Handpainted

It's my last week at work and I cannot wait to finally be free from work fuss! Here's an overdue outfit post.




Sunnies by Lulu Guiness c/o SM Accessories, Jacket from Peanut Butter and Jerry (multiply store), Shorts from Eastwood bazaar, shoes from iwantmyhoney- Rockwell, necklace from Parfois













And on a totally different note, I'm sure you guys all know about what's happening in CDO. I didn't want to post photos here because its just heartbreaking! I know I cannot just sit and do nothing. Last I heard there are 900+ people suffered. This is way more than Ondoy and this is huge.

Bloggers United initiated a garage sale to help out our brothers and sisters in CDO. So please drop by MoonMoonleaf Tea Shop, Maginhawa Q.C. on Friday December 23, 2011 for the Bloggers United Garage Sale. Starts at 10am til 5ish. I'll be selling clothes together with the other bloggers. 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Sendong victims.

You can also drop by to send in your donations. And perhaps have some tea and chat while helping out yes? I really hope more people can come so we can put up funds for them. Let's all help out in our own little way.

Thanks and see you guys there!

2 comments: